(B2B, B2C) Travel Portal Development Company in Saudi Arabia
The development of travel portals is turning traditional travel portals into easily accessible websites that can serve both the B2B and B2C sectors of the travel industry. Travel portals offer features such as hotels, flights, bus rentals and more. Tickets can be accessed via the APIs. Our developers and user interface specialists have designed websites for some of the biggest travel companies. Each website has an intuitive and attractive user interface that maximizes bookings and inquiries.
Zebrines provides the best support to travel agents around the world with the help of our experienced developers. You must get the job done and do everything you can to get the best result that meets the customer’s needs. We work with OTAs, consolidators, and inbound tourism companies to meet their needs. The services on our travel portal are suitable for all industries (both B2B and B2C), whether it’s flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises or package holidays. Zebrines are ideal for all customers, from minor to large travel companies.
Our Travel Portal Development Services Includes:
Services of B2C Travel Portal Development
- With the backend, you can automatically sell domestic, international and low-cost airline tickets, issue, reissue and rebook tickets.
- You can sell hotels from your travel portal through the main or internal user interface.
- Sell tailor-made vacation packages with hotel and flight combinations.
- Choose an attractive design, your company’s unique logo, and other features to look and feel more attractive than your competitors
- Manage and promote your travel services by offering discounts.
- Give customers uninterrupted access to inventory in real time.
Services of B2B Travel Portal Development
- Flight, hotel, car, bus and vacation package bookings
- Multi-GDS API integrations and consolidators
- Payment gateway integrations for reliable and secure payments
- Real-Time Inventory Management for Flights, Hotels, Cars, and Buses
- Control prices: the rates you’ve negotiated with each supplier based on direct agreements, profit margins and commissions through a specific administration panel
- All B2C travel portals offer multiple payment options.
- Create special offers, top destinations, and special vacation packages on the home page.
- Option to configure various marking options for B2C and B2B customers
- Special back office system
- Easy-to-use front and rear platforms of the B2C travel portal
- Options for multiple languages and currencies on B2C travel portals
- Customer registration and membership
- Secure authentication with HTTPS hosting for all pages on the website
- Customer feedback and reviews option
- Live chat option for customers
Streamline the Travel Process with Us
Development Approach For Travel Solutions